Semantic Textual Similarity Wiki
Welcome to the Semantic Textual Similarity (STS) wiki page. Use this page to find and share STS resources. Please update and complete information at your will.
Refer to the STS task page for more information on STS and STS tasks.
Evaluation tasks and data
- STS Common - Shared annotation and inference pipeline for STS (Java)
- DKPro Similarity - Baseline STS system based on UKP Lab's top performing system from SemEval 2012 (Java).
- TakeLab - TakeLab's top performing system from Semeval 2012 (Python).
- Task Overview
- SemEval-2012 Task 6: A Pilot on Semantic Textual Similarity, Eneko Agirre, Daniel Cer, Mona Diab, Aitor Gonzalez-Agirre, Semeval 2012
- Selected System Papers
- TakeLab: Systems for Measuring Semantic Text Similarity, Frane Šarić, Goran Glavaš, Mladen Karan, Jan Šnajder and Bojana Dalbelo Bašić, Semeval 2012
- UKP: Computing Semantic Textual Similarity by Combining Multiple Content Similarity Measures, Daniel Bär, Chris Biemann, Iryna Gurevych, and Torsten Zesch, Semeval 2012
About this page: The information and links presented here are jointly maintained by research sites involv